- 1 pound (450 g) lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-28 oz can (796 ml) diced tomatoes
- 1½ cups (375 ml) chunky salsa
- 1-12 oz can (341 ml) corn niblets, drained
- 1-19 oz can (540 ml) black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup (50 ml) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1½ cups (375 ml) tomato sauce
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a medium frying pan, cook ground beef with onions and garlic over medium-high heat until beef is browned. Drain excess juice.
- Put beef into slow cooker. Add rest of ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4