- 1/2 medium jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup snow peas, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, coarsely shredded
- 3 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon water
- 4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In salad bowl, combine jicama, snow peas, carrots and lettuce; toss gently. In a cup, stir together vinegar, soy sauce, water, honey and sesame oil.
- Pour over salad; toss and sprinkle with sesame seeds.