- 1 can (approx. 15 oz.) Whole Kernel Corn (not drained)
- 1 can (approx. 15 oz.) GF Cream Style Corn
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 16 oz. carton sour cream
- 1 cup corn starch
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cups GF corn meal
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add to the corn mixture. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until set and golden brown.