- 1 1/4 cups Fenster Flour Blend© (also in bread recipes)
- 1/4 cup Millet Flour
- 1/4 cup Quinoa Flour
- 1/4 cup Teff Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Egg Replacer (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs plus 1 egg white
- 3 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar or 1/2 teaspoon dough enhancer
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup water
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the liquid ingredients and mix with an electric mixer on low speed.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine thoroughly with the mixer.
- Scoop into greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Makes 12 muffins or “dinner rolls”
Helpful Hints: These are best served warm, but also reheat quite nicely in a toaster oven and make a great breakfast muffin with peanut butter and jelly.