- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork, turkey, or venison
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup potato flakes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a baking sheets with foil and set aside. (You don’t have to line the sheet with foil, but it makes clean up so much easier.)
- In a bowl combine all ingredients. Mix together well.
- Divide meat in half. Form meat mixture into loaves on the baking sheet. (If you would like smaller meatloaves use can divide the meat into 3 or 4.)
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. (Use less time if making smaller meatloaves.)
- Spread ketchup on top of meatloaves and cook 10 minutes more.
- Serve or cool and freeze.