- 4 1/2 cups (20.25 ounces) Cup4Cup® or Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 baking flour®
- 1 3/4 (.44 ounce) teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoon (.22 ounce) instant yeast
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups (14 ounces) water, ice cold (40°F)
- 2 eggs
- – a pinch of citric acid
- – ½ tsp baking soda
- – 2 tsp baking powder
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a Kitchen Aid® Mixer for 7 minutes using the dough hook attachment.
- Cover and allow mixture to rest overnight in the fridge.
- Take out of the fridge. Let it come to room temperature for 2 hours.
- Mix in eggs, citric acid, and baking powder.
- Spread mixture on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes at 450° without toppings.
- Take pizza out & add toppings.
- Bake 5 minutes more to finish the cooking process.