- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz) Ragu Old World Style Pasta Sauce or Ragu Light Pasta Sauce
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone or Swiss cheese (about 2 oz)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pckg (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables, cooked and drained.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large bowl, combine 1 cup Pasta sauce with remaining ingredients.
- In 11 x 7″ greased baking dish, pour egg mixture.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, heat remaining pasta sauce and serve with frittata.
- Serves 8.