- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
Heat oven to 350ºF. In ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole, mix fruit mixture ingredients. Microwave uncovered on high about 4 minutes or until bubbly around edge; stir.
In medium bowl, mix all topping ingredients except 1/2 teaspoon sugar with spoon until stiff dough forms. Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls (about 1/4 cup each) onto warm fruit mixture. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon sugar over dough.
Bake 35-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm.