Note: If you are using our Spice Cake from Costco®, please use 2 of the packets of mix to make this recipe.
- 1 package Namaste® Foods Spice Cake Mix(see note above)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup raisins
- 1½ cups grated carrots
- ½ cup flaked coconut (unsweetened or sweetened)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, including juice
- Heat oven to 350°. Lightly spray 9×13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Layer Cake Variation: This cake can be baked in two 9” layers, too. Be sure to spray the pans and bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.