- 1/4 cup Nutella®
- 1 overripe medium-sized banana
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line mini muffin pan with mini muffin cups. You can also make full sized ones. Combine all ingredients together and whisk by hand until banana is completely mashed and blended into the batter and no chunks remain. If your banana is not extremely ripe, you may want to food process it first.
- Pour batter about 2/3 full into each muffin liner.
- Bake for about 10 minutes for minis and about 20 minutes for full-sized ones, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
YIELD: 12 mini or 5 regular