- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup rice flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cups nuts
- Grease bottom only, of a square 8x8x2” pan with shortening.
- Melt butter and 1 cup chocolate chips over low heat, until melted, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (Except nuts and ½ cup chocolate chips). Stir until very smooth.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes, until center is set.
- Let cool completely, then cut into squares.