- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 organic eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed organic light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup flour mix (35% sorghum flour, 35% potato starch, 30% tapioca flour)
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp organic agave nectar
- 2 Tbsp ground espresso powder (dark roast coffee works just as well)
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xantham gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup organic chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. In food processor mix beans, brown sugar and eggs until smooth. Add remaining ingredients except walnuts and chocolate chips and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Pour batter into greased 8×8 pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
For the Ganache
- 3.6 oz organic dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup + 3 Tbsp + 1/2 tsp heavy cream
- Heat cream and butter until butter is melted and cream bubbles on the side of the saucepan.
- Stir in chocolate and put in fridge to cool.
- Spread over cooled brownies.