- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant pumpkin spice pudding mix (if you can’t find sub vanilla pudding & 1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice)
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking GF oats
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine sugars, butter and milk. Bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in the pudding mix, stirring to combine completely.
- Add in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and oats. Stir to combine and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper and allow to cool completely. Store in airtight container.