- 2 1/2 cups GF crushed pretzels
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 12-ounce Cool Whip
- 1 6-ounce package Strawberry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water 1 -10 ounce bag frozen sliced strawberries
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip for garnishing
- Topping: Add 2 cups boiling water to Jello; mix well. Add strawberries to jello. Cool Jello mixture in fridge until thick.
- Crust: Melt butter; add sugar. Crush pretzels with rolling pin and add to butter mixture.
- Press into bottom of greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350°; cool well.
- Filling: Combine cream cheese and 1 cup sugar; beat well. Add Cool Whip; spread over cooled crust.
- Pour or spoon thickened jello mixture over cream cheese mixture and set until firm.
- Spread additional Cool Whip over the top, cover with foil & refrigerate for at least 2 hours.