- 1 cup Ella Bella® Gfree flour
1/2 cup Dutch cocoa powder
1 cup organic sugar or coconut sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup hot water
1/2 cup organic sunflower oil
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 12 regular-sized muffin tin with paper or foil liners, can also use mini-liners, makes about 24.
- Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a mixer. Add the water, oil, and vanilla. Mix on medium-high speed until smooth and well-blended, stopping to scrape down the sides once or twice.
- Scope into prepared liners, dividing evenly.
- Top with Fresh Fruit.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer to rack to cool for about 10 minutes, and then carefully remove cupcakes from the pan and set them on the rack to cool completely. Enjoy!