- 1 pound (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® gluten-free mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked: drain. Stir in salt and pepper.
- spread in pie plate and sprinkle with cheese.
- in medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.