- 2 cans Hormel GF chili – Hormel® Chili with Beans (Beef): Regular, Chunky, Hot — Not Vegetarian, Not Turkey
- 1 pound GF pasta – we use Tinkyada® spaghetti
- 1 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- Toppings – shredded sharp cheddar cheese, diced onions, hot sauce, etc
- Cook pasta al dente or less.*
- In another pan gently heat the two cans chili mixed with the can of tomatoes.
- Once the pasta is drained, return it to the pan, add chili/tomato mixture and mix through. Cover and let sit on burner (warm but turned off) for the sauce to soak into the pasta.
- Serve and add whatever toppings you wish.
- *Tinkyada® has “Easy and energy saving cooking” directions listed on the front. We bring water to a boil, add pasta and cook gently for 2 minutes. Stir pasta, turn off burner and add lid to cook for 10-12 more minutes then drain.