- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced about 1/2 inch thick
- 2 large red or green bell peppers, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts- Brown in a skillet before putting into crockpot
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 oz. frozen orange juice (thaw before adding)
- 2 cups mandarin orange segments or fresh orange segments
- 2 green onions
- Put carrots, peppers, garlic on bottom and then add chicken, ginger, salt, pepper and orange juice
- For extra flavor add 1/4 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve on hot cooked rice on platter. top
- Top with orange segments and green onions.
- Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.