- 8 oz. Thinly Sliced Deli Roast Beef
- 8 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 2 Large Green, Red or Yellow Bell Peppers
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion
- 6 oz. Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic – Minced
- Salt and Pepper – to taste
- Slice peppers in half lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds.
- Slice onions and mushrooms. Sauté over medium heat with butter, olive oil, minced garlic and a little salt and pepper. Sauté until onions and mushroom are nice and caramelized. About 25-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Slice roast beef into thin strips and add to the onion and mushroom mixture. Allow to cook 5-10 minutes.
- Line the inside of each pepper with a slice of provolone cheese. Fill each pepper with meat mixture until they are nearly overflowing. Top each pepper with another slice of provolone cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown.