- 1.75 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1.5 cups brown rice flour
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1.25 cups warm water
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Combine the sugar, yeast and warm water in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the yeast mixture to the dry mixture using an electric beater.
- Knead dough on a floured surface until dough holds together in a smooth ball.
- Place dough in oiled bowl & turn to coat. Cover, let rise 30 minutes in warm place.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Roll dough out thinly onto prepared pan (I use a cookie sheet).
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until crust begins to color.
- Spread Pizza sauce over crust.
- sprinkle with toppings.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and pizza is cooked through.