- 1 (1 pound) loaf gluten-free bread (such as Udi’s® Millet-Chia bread)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups gluten-free chicken broth
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease a 3-quart baking dish.
- Cut bread into cubes about 3/4-inch square and spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 12 to 17 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onions and celery in the hot oil until soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir sage, thyme, salt, and black pepper into the vegetables. Mix toasted bread crumbs, chicken broth, and eggs into vegetables. Spoon dressing into the prepared baking dish and cover dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, uncover, and bake until top of dressing is crisp and lightly browned, about 10 more minutes.