- 2 cups canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, celery, and peppers. Set aside.
- In a small measuring cup, combine vinegar, honey, mustard powder, red pepper, and oil.
- Whisk to combine and pour over beans and vegetables. Coat well.
- Serve chilled